Day 1 - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
The growing focus on FX best execution is leading to greater adoption of transaction cost analysis (TCA) tools. How can market participants establish a successful FX TCA program? Our Panel of expert speakers here will share insights on:
- What are the practical opportunities and insights from FX transaction cost analysis?
- An asset owner’s viewpoint on FX execution – insights, opportunities and risks in practice
- FX TCA: Myth busting – what does the data reveal about FX execution costs in practice?
- Pre-trade - How can you use modern-day to empower traders and help them intelligently establish the most appropriate execution tool and the best venue to do this on?
- Real time- What are the essential components required for on-going analysis in real-time to enable traders to make more informed decisions for subsequent orders.
- Post trade- How can you use post-trade analytics to inform and improve current and future order execution?
Addressing the challenges of less liquid currencies - How can you construct your benchmark and TCA for less developed currency pairs to develop accurate execution analysis?
Day 2 - Thursday, September 19th 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
- Market impact, price, performance, information leakage and risk- How can you establish these factors when incorporating new algos on your desk?
- Evaluating algo performance - What advanced measurements should you incorporate to best understand the success on your trading desk?
- What are the pitfalls you should be aware off when selecting new algos and integrating them in your execution process?
- What considerations go into developers when fine tuning their algos and how are they continuing to push the boundaries of current offerings?
- The future- How will algos further influence FX market over the next 5 years and how can you ensure you are well positioned to take advantage of this?