Buy Side Only Platform Evaluation Day - Tuesday, September 17th 2019
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
- The use of technology to enhance the investment process: Research, trading and quantitative analysis – What’s at the top of your agenda?
- Can existing technologies used for trading in other asset classes apply to bonds? What are the transferable technologies that you need?
- The platform paradigm- How can you establish which initiative you should be supporting and why?
- When evaluating platforms, what are the key areas you should be testing and looking out for?
- What different platform models can help you prosper in a new electronic environment?
- How can you establish what platform is best suited to fit into your current workflow?
Day 1 - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
In Asia, a region where fragmentation reigns — with a salad of disparate rules, fiscal priorities and benchmarks, plus differing levels of electronic-trading adoption and market maturity — the development of best execution is being driven by more than just compliance considerations. Here we look at the different ways that transaction-cost analysis (TCA), a key component of ensuring best execution, is being applied to help cut costs, retain clients, and streamline workflows across Asia.
- Harvesting data - How can you best collect, store and package data in a way that it is easily accessible for your traders?
- Pre-trade market data, post trade data and public data- How can you bring this all together to make more informed trading decisions?
- Audit trails - What data do you need to ensure you are meeting and proving your best execution requirements to regulators?
- Intelligent execution- How can you utilise new data sources and electronic trading data to decide your best execution path?
Day 2 - Thursday, September 19th 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019