Day 1 - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
- Evaluating the state of liquidity in FX markets today - How can you ensure you have the right capital and access to liquidity to facilitate your mandates?
- What are the different forms of liquidity available to the buy side and how can you measure the execution quality around these?
- Establishing the good from the bad- What constitutes good FX liquidity in today’s market?
- How has increased use of algos and eTrading impacted FX liquidity?
- What resources and technology are available to give you access to new liquidity pools?
- How can you ensure you are taking the best possible path to trade which minimizes the bid-offer spread?