Day 1 - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
- Enabling price discovery through block chain – How can block chain simplify and standardise price mechanisms across the various platforms
- Transparency on pricing - How do liquidity providers price their services and to what extent are capital charges a key driver of these charges?
- Market pricing disruption – What regulations can be put in place to force the market makers to show credible prices?
- If we look at the overall bond ecosystem, what needs to change to achieve better pricing and liquidity?
Day 2 - Thursday, September 19th 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
- How is blockchain currently being applied to fixed income markets to make trading, clearing and settlement more cost efficient?
- How does this technology work, how can you use it and what potential does it have to affect the current capital markets ecosystem?
- Reducing reliance on the clearing system- What does blockchain offer and how have trades already been settled outside the traditional clearing and settlement structure in a legal manner?
- New frontiers of performance- How can blockchain enable faster, more efficient settlement and how will this reduce settlement risk?
- Establishing the winners and losers- How can market participants embrace the benefits of blockchain technology whilst preserving their role in the capital markets industry?
- Bringing blockchain to the mass market- What are the current deficiencies around scalability and how can they be overcome?