Day 2 - Thursday, September 19th 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
- How is blockchain currently being applied to fixed income markets to make trading, clearing and settlement more cost efficient?
- How does this technology work, how can you use it and what potential does it have to affect the current capital markets ecosystem?
- Reducing reliance on the clearing system- What does blockchain offer and how have trades already been settled outside the traditional clearing and settlement structure in a legal manner?
- New frontiers of performance- How can blockchain enable faster, more efficient settlement and how will this reduce settlement risk?
- Establishing the winners and losers- How can market participants embrace the benefits of blockchain technology whilst preserving their role in the capital markets industry?
- Bringing blockchain to the mass market- What are the current deficiencies around scalability and how can they be overcome?