Day 1 - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
In recent years, FX investors have been turning to algorithms to access multiple liquidity pools, reduce their trading costs and improve execution quality. Once a tool primarily used to execute equities trades, algos are becoming increasingly popular with FX traders from institutions and corporates alike. However, many buy-side traders are still hesitant to opt for an execution method that requires them to pay a “fee.” Our speaker here will address:
- How are traders employing algos and what are the essential steps institutions need to take to start using them?
- Why use of algo hasn’t grown even more rapidly in FX as compared to equities and what are some of the key barriers to adoption
- How to determine which algo is right for your trading desk
- How can AI get behind algos to decide on the market conditions based on the currency pair?
- Next generation algos – how is algorithmic being improved by the use of AI, machine learning and advanced technology?
- How are FX algos and ECNs keeping up with the accelerating trend to rigorous, quantitative analysis of liquidity opportunities?
Day 2 - Thursday, September 19th 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
- How can distributed ledger transform and digitalise the processes in this space?
- How can block chain help you to better manage foreign exchange flows within your organisation?
- Vendor management vs. building internally - As more technology comes to FX markets where should you allocate resources and what factors should be considered?
- With ongoing technological innovation how can you keep track of new trends and make continuous investments to ensure you are maintaining a competitive advantage?