Buy Side Only Platform Evaluation Day - Tuesday, September 17th 2019
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
- The use of technology to enhance the investment process: Research, trading and quantitative analysis – What’s at the top of your agenda?
- Can existing technologies used for trading in other asset classes apply to bonds? What are the transferable technologies that you need?
- The platform paradigm- How can you establish which initiative you should be supporting and why?
- When evaluating platforms, what are the key areas you should be testing and looking out for?
- What different platform models can help you prosper in a new electronic environment?
- How can you establish what platform is best suited to fit into your current workflow?
Day 2 - Thursday, September 19th 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
- Sub-prime risks with this US leveraged loans - How much of a risk does it present to the global credit market?
- What are some of the trends in the leverage loans space in the US in terms of debt service ability?
- Collateralised loan obligations – How big is the CLO space in Asia who are the active buyers?
- What kind of default risk we can expect in this cycle when the credit cycle does turn and what will be the recovery value?
- Can project bonds become a major part of Asia’s capital market landscape?
- Will the major opportunities prove to be in the offshore or domestic markets?
- How can local currency bonds serve as an alternative avenue for infrastructure financing in Asia Pacific?
- How can infrastructure bonds fill the region’s infrastructure investment gap?
- Can project bonds be considered as a separate fixed income asset class?
What are the key factors that make local currency bond financing difficult for infrastructure projects in developing Asia?