Day 2 - Thursday, September 19th 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
With China now being fully accounted in the Global Aggregate Index and the local currency Chinese bonds being the fourth largest currency component following the US dollar, euro and Japanese yen, what are the opportunities that lay ahead for foreign investors? Our speakers here will shed light on:
- What are the key factors and drivers of both the offshore and onshore markets?
- What are the issuers and investors looking for in each market?
- China On shore bonds: Does index inclusion support them in terms of where we are given all the problems?
- China bid has gone to China offer - As China's new bond issuance last year has struggled and are we going to see a continuation of this trend and will China bid come back?
- How much is the China bid worth in terms of the pricing?
- Are we going to see some increase in offshore China issuance - How is that expected moving forward and should we invest in more onshore in China Vs offshore?