Day 1 - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
- Challenges of trading in the new market order: Liquidity, transaction costs and regulations – How can the buy side better capture the post trade, margining and custody costs that impact them?
- Alpha generation – How can you empower your trading desk to shift the primary focus from cost savings to alpha generation?
- What steps you can take to establish the best trading protocol to meet your liquidity needs?
- Where are the investments in new technology going and what capabilities are needed on the buy side to actually achieve best execution for clients?
- How can you evolve your best execution processes beyond RFQ with TCA and liquidity transparency?
- The continued drive for innovation and decisions based on meaningful data – How can you make best execution a reality in 2019/20?