Day 1 - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
Institutional investors in 2018 are increasing their exposure to private debt strategies at a higher rate than ever before, with many looking to both diversify their private debt portfolios and find less competed opportunities. Beyond the mature and competitive private debt markets in North America and Europe, credit markets in Asia offer a relatively untapped reserve of opportunity, and with the recent increase in investor interest in this area, private debt fund managers have seen increased fundraising success in recent years. This session will cover:
- How can you source the deals in the region given it’s a very nascent market? And how can you expand your network with non-sponsored borrowers
- How can you find opportunities on bank balance sheets? And how can you best partner with banks to develop robust deal pipelines?
- How can you build investor loyalty through transparency?
- How do you screen the deals and how do you do the due diligence? And how do you price the market?
- What are investors looking out for in private credit and do they have enough exposure in this space?