Day 2 - Thursday, September 19th 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
- We are already in the QE tightening phase - when will the tide turn and after all these rate hikes the fed has to come back and reflect how it has impacted the asset markets?
- When does the quantitative tightening end and what are the drivers that will end the quantitative tightening
- What is the portfolio positioning once quantitative tightening ends and how will investors perceive on the duration risks?
- What are the drivers that will encourage fed to make the financial conditions make more easier or accommodative?
- Moving from QE to quantitative tightening - How it impacts and the changing monetary policy environment moving forward and what it means for investments opportunities in the market?